The World Church
Seventh-day Adventists can truly be regarded as a worldwide family of Christian believers. The Adventist presence manifests itself in nearly every country of the globe. Administratively, the church is served through its 13 regional areas of the world. No matter where you find a Seventh-day Adventist believer, you will find them to adhere to the ideals described by the Bible and their lives illustrating both faith in God and the church's commitment to the betterment of all human beings.
Seventh-day Adventists are a growing church. Currently the growth rate is almost one million every year, with new members joining the church at a rate of one every 35 seconds. Globally, the church is doubling in size every 12 years. High concentrations of Adventists are found in Central and South America, throughout Africa, the Philippines and many other areas. In composition, 39 percent of Adventists are African, 30 percent Hispanic, 14 percent East Asian, and 11 percent Caucasian.
The mission of the church places great emphasis on different aspects of human freedom and responsibility. These include: religious liberty and human rights, humanitarian aid and development, better lifestyles, health and wholeness, education and personal growth, as well as social issues and community involvement.
Please take the time to visit our 13 World Divisions and three attached Fields
Administrative regions, and headquarters:
- East-Central Africa (ECD) Nairobi, Kenya
- Euro-Asia (ESD) Moscow, Russia
- Middle East and North Afraica (GMEUM) Beirut, Lebanon
- Inter-American (IAD) Miami, United States of America
- Inter-European (EUD) Berne, Switzerland
- Israel Field (IF) Jerusalem, Israel
- North American (NAD) Silver Spring, United States of America
- Northern Asia-Pacific (NSD) Koyang City, Korea.
- Southern Africa-Indian Ocean (SID) Harare Zimbabwe
- South American (SAD) Brasilia, Brazil.
- South Pacific (SPD) Wahroonga, Australia.
- Southern Asia (SUD) Tamil Nadu, India.
- Southern Asia-Pacific (SSD) Cavite, Philippines.
- Trans-European (TED) St. Albans, England.
- West-Central Africa (WAD) Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.
Attached Fields and Union Missions
- Chinese Union Mission (CHUM) China
- Israel Field - Jerusalem
- Middle East and North Africa Union Mission (MENA)